TrueStory

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

True Story

2 posters

Rains 3rd Gm App.

Rain
    Rain

Rains 3rd Gm App. Empty Rains 3rd Gm App.

Post  Rain Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:19 pm

Name: Aaron
    Timezone: Central Time

Years of Exp:I have Lots of exp in being a Gm, I have been a Gm In Fallen city Ms For 2 months, a Gm In My server for 2 months, and a server in Skeley ms for 5 months.
    Main interests: Becoming a GM to have some fun by hosting events and most of all helping this server By banning Hackers, helping everyone, and having fun and also talking and chilling with everyone in the server
    Strong qualities: Banning hackers, Stopping arguments, Being nice, remembering codes, fixing common problems, Getting people to join, Fitting in with the community and Overall, helping!
    Weak qualities: Well, None really come to mind but sometimes i may not be on because i get grounded sometimes...
    Why you?: Well, you can pick me because I can keep it safe and clean from hackers, spammers and so on, i would also make the users stay at Truestory fun By hosting awesome events and helping new players and everyone else who requires my help, I am also a very social person so I'm not afraid to help them no matter their problem, and i can also talk with them an get to know everyone

Sorry my app is so small and bad but it's the new format, I hope you judge me by old two apps which where really good, not this one, its pathetic, but i tried.

Last edited by Rain on Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Hero
    Hero

Rains 3rd Gm App. Empty Re: Rains 3rd Gm App.

Post  Hero Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:33 pm

Thanks for the app,
    i know this is the 3rd and final format.

If you have time make this one better i didnt get a chance to see the other 2 =)

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 2:18 pm