TrueStory

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

True Story

Blurys 3rd AWESOME Gm app

Blury
    Blury

Blurys 3rd AWESOME Gm app Empty Blurys 3rd AWESOME Gm app

Post  Blury Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:00 pm

Name: Kevin
    Timezone: Central time
    Years of Exp: Yes i have lots of Exp i have been a GM at Skeley MS for 5 Months , And Bio story (Rain my friends Server) for 2 months , And Pokemon MS for 6 months.
    Main interests:Become a Gm and having but not breaking the rules , Have fun with everyone ,Hosting awesome events not too many and help ban hackers . And Have FUN in the server and also most importantly Helping the sever and keeping my Job. And also keep the server Clean !
    Strong qualities: Keeping the server safe banning hackers SOLVE arguments an problems have fun Get more people to join the Server and mostly Help out the admin if he needs Help with and players.
    Weak qualities: Well not much at all But i am on everyday =)
    Why you?: You can pick me because i will get more people to join and ban hackers because im on everyday and night when most hackers go on . And NOT go hide all day doing nothing and stay there being afk i would help players and host fun events by their choice but not ones that break rules . I would also help the admin and players of any problem.

off topic: I LOVE MAPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 11:31 pm