TrueStory

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

True Story

2 posters

Chris's GM app.

Chris

Chris's GM app. Empty Chris's GM app.

Post  Chris Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:26 am

Name: Chris
    Timezone: Eastern
    Years of Exp:3+
    Main interests: Making friend, helping the sever and hosting events
    Strong qualities: Football, basketball, hosting events, smartness, trustworthy.
    Weak qualities: Coding,
    Why you?: Because I can make the sever better by hosting events, making the members happy while they play.
    off topic: Idk

I also have a other App with more info

Name: Chris

Were do u live: Boston, Massachusetts

Experience?: I have been a GM on a couple of servers. I've hosted my own, and been a GM on 2. ShockMS and DominationMS. I hosted the server that I owned with David and my brother. We quit and decided to join one, not create one. I don't have screenies for ShockMS and my most recent one, DominationMS. David has some screenies but im not sure if I do. ill try to pull up some lol.

How can u help? I mostly like to chill with friends online, chat, help people out with problems. I try as hard as I can to help someone out. Even if I cannot fix the problem, I find someone who can, or something. Other people actually get annoyed of people asking them for something, I dont mind. Even if it takes hard work or anything, I will still try to achieve it. ^^

Got any new ideas:? I will bring new ideas to events, new advancements on the forums, websites, and more. I have a few ideas for events but im not sure if they're any good. Razz

How long u will be online: Im online for about aslong as I can which is mostly 4-5 hours.

Can u code: No, but i can learn. xD

Anything Else?: Thanks for reading my application.
    KayEff

Chris's GM app. Empty Re: Chris's GM app.

Post  KayEff Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:39 pm

Only Hero's format will be followed. If you can coincide your two applications into one, I bet you'd have a better chance at making GM than right now (right now you're not even past capable).

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 6:15 am