TrueStory

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

True Story

2 posters

Smoky Applcation for GM JOB

smoky

Smoky Applcation for GM JOB Empty Smoky Applcation for GM JOB

Post  smoky Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:15 am

Dear Gm this is my Gm apply So Read Good And i hope u like it
    1st: NaMe:ahmad
    2nd:age 18
    3rd:location:UaE (united arab emarites)
    4th:time zone GMT+4
    5th:years of EXP is abt 5 years
    6th: maintrance abt me i be online alot and iam always active and i do anything and everything to develope the server and i do event to joy the members of the server to stay and vote and let there friend play and have fun al the time
    7th:i got strong qualites like i said i play for 5 years so i got alot of EXP in this game and i know abt every thing in the game from quest to items to JQ and all that thigs and jobs ofcorse
    8th:i guess i have to be chosen coz as i said i got alot of EXP that i can help with it and i active alot of time i berely close and iam friendly and loyal
    9th:and last i jus want u to read the apply well and see the things i wrote it coz i can help alot with the server and thx
    KayEff

Smoky Applcation for GM JOB Empty Re: Smoky Applcation for GM JOB

Post  KayEff Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:31 pm

Ugh. I cannot read it.

Now I know that trying to use proper grammar and spelling is a little beyond your capabilities. But, those who are intellectual are more credible as a GM, as they are able to make decisions by thinking the processes through, and choosing the most logical (and foolproof) decision. From what I've read, I'm not quite sure if you can do so. I mean, you're just listing capabilities that everyone else can do.

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 11:34 pm