TrueStory

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

True Story

Viky's gm app (gamaster application)

bongy

Viky's gm app (gamaster application) Empty Viky's gm app (gamaster application)

Post  bongy Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:02 pm

Hero, here this is how one would go about making a gm app.

Name: Viky

Timezone: Eastern (i think)

Years of Exp:3 or more

Main interests: on helping people and making npcs

Strong qualities: i am good with making servers more fun like holding events etc... also i can rly help reg players solve problems. that is y i was mainly co owner or head gm in most of the ps that i play.

Weak qualities: i am not so good with coding like i dont mean gm codes but as in making 32k items and power fowarding

Why you?: Why not? well im not rly skilled with coding and like computer stuff like making a ps or game. but then again i am very handy with gm codes and codes for betta pmob and events map numbers and npc codes.

off topic: Of course this is. well i am very active since u can tell im like the only one on at 9 am in the morning. and almost everyday i am, on day and night. u can c that sometimes im not on cause i am either grounded or went to a special occasion.

Extra: i am rly trust worthy and helpful. cause i do not tell anything to anyone that is a secret. for example at school if someone told me a secret i would not tell anyone includin family and bribers. also i can rly listen to directions very well. no wonder i get all a's in school. lol. anyways back to buisness. ok. well i can also come in handy when it comes to running the server for awhile. i will never break any gm rules and etc. also if u guys are on vacation and i get a spot for a co-owner which i hope i will be happy as ****** to help out. sry that i cursed. well that all for now i hope i get chosen. Smile bounce

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 6:21 am