TrueStory

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

True Story

GM Application:Devs

simon1593

GM Application:Devs Empty GM Application:Devs

Post  simon1593 Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:40 pm

Name: Simon

Timezone: Eastern

Years of Exp:3 Years

Main interests: Maplestory,Basketball,learning how to code.

Strong qualities: I have been a GM on essensems and also ancientms and know how gms function. i am well prepared even have a gm book:].And would say i could learn very fast.I vote everyday for this server,I am active most of the time,I also have alot of experience in being a gm:).

Weak qualities: I have a temper kinda like not like a really bad one where i would have to take anger management class's but if i see someone doing i dont like i will warn them not to do that then i will jail them for bout 10 mins. if that doesnt work i tell them i will bann them for about 3 days.

Why you?: I am 16. I am "Fairly" smart, Funny, love to make people laugh. I am a very fast learner, and follow any directions given. I joke around a lot but not all the time. When i need to be serious on something i am DEAD serious. I love helping people so i will do my best to answer any questions given. I prefer proper grammar and try to enforce it, I don't know why but it is a habit now to type properly 0.0. I spend most of my time on gaming these days (and school of course) The two biggest games i play are Counter Strike: Source and TrueMS. I already know some of the GM'S 0.0... oh well, i play TrueMS to have fun and enjoy the laid back game play =].

off topic:I would do my best to Encourage others to play TrueMS, and help the community grow. I will do my VERY BEST to catch hackers who cannot play the game properly = =". And above all else I will be a very fun person to be around and make people have a lot of fun during there TrueMS game play experience.Hope i get picked!

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 3:06 am