TrueStory

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

True Story

2 posters

Zack's GM application. (= muhahaha

xgurux

Zack's GM application. (= muhahaha Empty Zack's GM application. (= muhahaha

Post  xgurux Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:37 am

Name: Zack
    Timezone: Eastern
    Years of Exp:8+
    Main interests: Technoloy,computers,sports,outside.
    Strong qualities: Working with PC's? and...stuff?
    Weak qualities: Lol,people who are ignorant
    Why you?: Why me? because i have been Admins'GM's in many PS's. I have also,created PS's. Co-admin in OdinMS. I can also, Code IF NEEDED. C++ (that is) This will be a great,fun, server. I will do events, and fun activites with the Players of Truestory.
    off topic: IGN:xD12 Or,ask for email. and pick me for GM. this will be a better server
    KayEff

Zack's GM application. (= muhahaha Empty Re: Zack's GM application. (= muhahaha

Post  KayEff Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:36 pm

Your weak qualities are people who are ignorant...you won't survive in the real world then.

With that aside, it's not bad, but it's not good either. You need to list more things that will make you more credible than others. Again, you're listing the same capabilities as any other person.

C++ is a start, but can you list some coding that proves that you can code C++?
    xgurux

Post  xgurux Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:47 pm

Eh,i know. im old enough. i have survied in this world for 19years. i do know what to do. It was just what people tick me off the most for. and secondly,i do more than C++ it was just most common things,what people will know of. I've been doing this for almost 9years. id say about 8.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 8:03 pm